Black Codher is a fully funded 30 week part time full stack coding bootcamp for black women. Coding Black Females and Niyo Enterprise have collaborated to deliver this programme.
We would love you to apply to support Black Codher. We are looking for support in the following areas.
- Career Mentoring Supporting our learners with their career change
- Technical Mentoring Supporting our learners weekly either in groups or 1:1
- Slack Support Supporting our learning with technical questions on slack
- Assessments Helping us to mark assessments
- Instructors Instructing and leading Black Codher sessions
- Teaching Assistant Being available to support sessions in breakout rooms and in the chat
This is a fantastic opportunity to support Black women making a career change, whilst developing your own skills by sharing and solidifying your knowledge.
If you think you would be suitable, we would love to hear from you! Please take a few moments to fill out our sign up form, and we will be in touch soon.